- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, or when you interact with us in any form.
In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to AdhesivePlatform B.V. For more information about us, see Section 13.
2. How we use your personal data
- This section explains what categories of data that we process, the sources we obtain data from, the purposes for which we process the personal data, how we share your personal data, how we allow for third-party analytics.
- We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. The legal basis for this processing is legitimate interest.
- When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we collect is including:
1. Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
2. Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
3. Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
4. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
- In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- We use information about you for various purposes. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The purposes is including:
1. Provide, maintain and improve our services;
2. Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
3. Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
4. Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
5. Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
6. Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
7. Personalize and improve our services.
- We may share personal information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we may share about you is as follows:
1. With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf
2. If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
3. To enforce applicable user agreements or policies; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
4. In connection with any merger, sale of AdhesivePlatform assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
6. We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
3. Providing your personal data to others
- We may provide your personal data to other members of our group of companies if it’s reasonable necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to our professional advisors for the purpose of obtaining advice etc., if it’s reasonably necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to our suppliers and subcontractors if it’s reasonably necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to be handled by our payment services providers for the purpose of processing your payment.
4. International transfer of your personal data
- Our office and employees are physically located in The Netherlands. According to the European Commission free movement of data is not restricted or prohibited within EU/EEA.
- Hosting of our website and application services are located in European countries. According to the European Commission free movement of data is not restricted or prohibited within EU/EEA.
- Our subcontractors and third-party service providers are located in countries, for which, according to the European Commission, an “adequacy decision” has been made with respect to this country and transfers of data to this country will be protected by appropriate safeguards.
5. How long we will store your data
- We will not keep personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes that we are storing the data.
- The personal data that we store to fulfill our obligations and services to visitors of our website will be retained for a minimum of one month and a maximum of 24 months. This include the data that our visitors provide us with through signup forms, registration forms, contact forms and messages via email, phone or other means of communication.
- The personal data that we store to fulfill our obligations to users of our applications will be retained for as long as determined necessary. We will deem it necessary to retain the data if the data it is necessary for us to store to be able to provide and deliver the services that our users expect of us.
- However the provisions in section 5 we will once every 6 months evaluate the need to store and retain the personal data that we have.
- If we have retained personal data for more than 24 months and the personal data has not been used in any way or is not deemed necessary to keep in any way we will delete the data.
- We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- We ensure ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services
- We ensure the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident
- We have a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing
- We ensure that our databases are only accessible via encryption keys and we have measures and will e.g. revoke all credentials in case of a security breach. Further, all credentials are routinely revoked and re-issued for security purposes.
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
- Cookies does not typically contain information that specifically identify a user personally, but it can store personal information about you and that information can be linked to any other information that are stored about you, if the information is contained from cookies.
1. To identify you as a visitor on our website with the purpose of providing you with relevant information.
2.To determine if you are logged into our application with the purpose of providing our services to you through our application.
3. In security instances where cookies can help us determine if there is fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect our website and services provided through our applications.
4. To identify you as a user that have previously interacted with us online and have opted-in to receive promotional communication from us with the purpose of providing you with relevant and necessary information.
5. To analyze the use and performance of our website and applications with the purpose of being able to provide the best possible experience to our visitors and our users.
6. To store the consent given to us from visitors and users of our website and applications with the purpose of providing you with the service and functionality that you request from us as a visitor or user.
8. Opt-in / Opt-out
- If you signed-up to our website to hear more about our services we will ensure that you have an easy to understand opt-in solution, where you can choose to opt-in to receive communication.
- In the opt-in form it will be clearly described for what purpose we will use the data that you provide us with.
- If you opt-in to receive communication from us we will make it easy for you to opt-out again by simple letting us know that you no longer wish to receive any further communication from us.
- If you choose to opt-out of receiving communication from us, and this will hinder us in providing you the service that you have requested from us, and/or paid for to us, we will let you know that we will no longer be able to provide you with our services.
- If you are a visitor of our website, and have chosen to opt-in to receive promotional emails from us, you will furthermore have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails that we send you with promotional emails.
- You may instruct us in not processing your personal data for any marketing purposes.
9. Your rights
- You have the right to instruct us to provide you with the information that we have available in our possession about you.
- If permitted by law we may withhold personal information about you if you request us to provide you with all the information we have available about you.
- Under the data protection law you have the right of access as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-15-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to rectification as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-16-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to erasure as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to restriction of processing as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-18-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-19-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to data portability as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-20-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to object as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-21-gdpr/
10. Our details
- Our website and applications are operated by AdhesivePlatform BV
- Our company is registered with the authorities in The Netherlands with the registration number 74902423 at Chamber of Commerce.
- You can contact us in the following ways:
1. By using our signup, contact or registration form on our website.
2. By telephone on +31 55 355 94 43
3. By email on firstname.lastname@example.org